2.10.08

O SHOW TÁ COMEÇANDO

The reason we spend so much time wondering and worrying about the opinion of others, is because in fact we tend to be what others think about us. So then we have to think of the percentage of people thinks positive and the others who think negative, never knowing who we should give some credit. Of course we can go for a savage attitude like “fu%/ ‘em”, which is quite understandable and fare, still. But do we truly believe in it? Do we stand above all the eyes and reflections, thrown for fellow human beings? Don’t believe so, but it’s still a quite refreshing feeling.
So today I gently and cheerfully express myself like “talk to the hand, and by the way, when I turn my back on you, you also know where to talk to.”

To all the jealous and insecure out there, I love you all.

No comments: